All charges are misdemeanors unless specifically listed as a felony. Dollar figures shown (if any) are bail/bond amounts. Transferred prisoners are listed as released because they were released by Lincoln County.
As of Jan. 2, 2018
1. Bailey, Benjiman Allen, 29; arrested Dec. 17, 2017. Charged with felony assault with a weapon. Lincoln County, $25,000.
2.Bowman, Evelyn Gay Switzer, 55; arrested Dec. 29, 2017. Charged with criminal mischief and criminal trespass to property, both misdemeanors. Libby City Court, $1,000.
3. Boyer, Stephanie Jo, 31; arrested Jan. 1, 2018. Charged with misdemeanor partner/family member assault. Libby Justice Court.
4. Brickey, Justin Douglas, 27; arrested July 27, 2017. Charged with felony revocation of sentence, misdemeanor disorderly conduct, and criminal mischief. Lincoln County, $26,000.
5. Carpenter, Sarah Louise, 27; arrested Aug. 24, 2017. Charged with accountability and deliberate homicide, both felonies. Lincoln County.
6. Cassell, Alisa June, 38; arrested Jan. 1, 2018. Charged with felony revocation of sentence. District Court.
7. Clark, Jon Greeno, 40; arrested Dec. 31, 2017. Charged with felony possession of dangerous drugs. Libby Justice Court.
8. Covey, Jared Paul, 37; arrested Oct. 24, 2017. Charged with two counts of felony possession of dangerous drugs, felony possession with intent to sell, felony aggravated burglary, misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia and misdemeanor simple assault. Lincoln County, $125,000.
9. Davidson, Richard Gene, 27; arrested March 15, 2017. Charged with possession of dangerous drugs, vehicular homicide, and negligent homicide, all felonies. Also charged with misdemeanor revoke release–bail or bond. District Court, $155,000.
10. Edwards, Nickolaus Jon, 34; arrested Oct. 23, 2017. Charged with felony failure to appear and misdemeanor theft. District Court, $26,000.
11. George, Gary Lee, 33; arrested on Dec. 24, 2017. Charged with three counts of misdemeanor failure to appear. Libby City Court, $3,000. Released on Jan. 6, 2018.
12. George, Michael Wayne, 51; arrested on Dec. 5, 2017. Charged with felony failure to appear, also charged with the following misdemeanors: seatbelt violation, improper or no license plate, suspended driver’s license, operating a vehicle without insurance, careless driving, fail to report an accident and failure to notify of ID and damage. Libby Justice, $10,000.
13. Hays, Doris Neva, 44; arrested June 30, 2017. Charged with criminal contempt and bail jumping, both felonies. Lincoln County, $10,000.
14. Hernandez, Dino Peter, 51; arrest on Dec. 12, 2017. Charged with felony parole violation, felony possession of dangerous drugs, felony possession with intent to sell, misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia and misdemeanor possession of dangerous drugs. Lincoln County, $100,000.
15. Hogsett, Jacob Ray, 33; arrested Dec. 31, 2017. Charged with felony probation violation,. Adult probation, released on Jan. 3, 2018.
16. Holzer, Whitney Rose, 19; arrested on Dec. 24, 2017. Charged with misdemeanor partner/family member assault. Libby Justice Court. $25,000.
17. Ingbretson, Irene Ethel, 53; arrested Dec. 9, 2017. Charged with misdemeanor revocation of sentence. Libby Justice Court, $5,000.
18. Johnson, Glen Arthur, 53; arrested Dec. 31, 2017. disorderly conduct and criminal mischief, both misdemeanors. Libby Justice Court, $770.
19.Johnson, Neil Westly, 29; arrested on Dec. 22, 2017. Charged with misdemeanor partner/family assault. Troy City Court, $10,000.
20. Kelso, Caleb Brian, 26; arrested Oct. 28, 2017. Charged with felony aggravated assault, felony partner family member assault, and misdemeanor contempt. Lincoln County $100,000.
21. Leckrone, Connie Roberts, 62; arrested on Dec. 18, 2017. Charged with felony tampering with evidence and deliberate homicide. Lincoln County, $500,000.
22. Madewell, Daniel Lee, 22: arrested Sept. 13, 2017. Charged with misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia and felony possession of dangerous drugs. Dept. of Corrections.
23. Mitchell, Kevin Ray, 30; arrested Dec. 31, 2017. Charged with felony possession of dangerous drugs. Libby Justice Court.
24. O’Neil, Richard Hugh, 36; arrested Sept. 11, 2017. Charged with felony theft and felony extra jurisdiction arrest, and misdemeanor suspend driver’s license. Lincoln County.
25. Orsborn, Cricket Ann, 28; arrested on Dec. 23, 2017. Charged with felony criminal contempt. Libby District Court. $50,000.
26. Roberts, Jana Jo, 45; arrested Sept. 30, 2017. Charged with felony criminal contempt. Also charged with misdemeanor criminal trespass, and disorderly conduct. Lincoln County, $50,000.
27. Sartain, Sky Ann Mae, 23; arrested on Dec. 21, 2017. Charged with felony probation violation. Probation.
28. Skinner, Ezra Levi, 28; arrested Aug. 25, 2017. Charged with accountability and deliberate homicide, both felonies. Lincoln County.
29. Steiger, Sarah Ellen A, 36; arrested Dec. 12, 2017. Charged with 3 counts of misdemeanor theft and 3 counts of misdemeanor contempt. TCC, LCC, LJC, $2,085.
30. Townsend, Jeremy Allen, 26; arrested Sept. 1, 2017. Charged with felony kidnapping and felony assault with a weapon. Lincoln County, $50,000.
31. Woody, Shannon Timothy, 47; arrested Aug. 26, 2017. Charged with possession of dangerous drugs, assaulting a peace officer, and criminal endangerment, all felonies. Lincoln County, $100,000.
As interpreted by Tracy McNew from records supplied by Lincoln County.
Friday Dec. 1, 2017
9:29 a.m. A male on Hwy. 2 called 911 and hung up. When dispatch called him back, he stated he was trying out a new feature on his phone. Dispatch didn’t clarify if calling 911 was the new feature or not.
9:37 a.m. A Mahoney Rd. resident called 911 to report receiving a scam call from Publishers Clearing House. The non-emergency number isn’t as easy to remember.
12:27 p.m. A Cedar Street Extension resident reported a male trespassing on the property carrying grocery bags.
1:16 p.m. A fake $100 bill was used at a Libby convenience store. It was fake money, this is not fake news.
1:23 p.m. A homeless person was reported trying to feed a neighbor’s dogs, and possibly trying to get into a backyard on Kaniksu Ave.
2:14 p.m. A Hwy. 2 resident reported the theft of a change jar. The caller didn’t make much cents.
3:18 p.m. A woman on Main Ave. reported a man who came down from Eureka to “serve her papers and get belligerent in the office.”
3:33 p.m. Someone on Cherry Creek Rd. reported a theft that occurred around the end of September. The suspect was not home when officers arrived. It probably didn’t hurt that the suspected thief had two months to cover his/her tracks.
5:03 p.m. A homeless person was trying to sleep on the benches at Ski Dale near the elementary school in Libby. He was not succeeding because it’s tough to sleep when people keep calling the cops on you.
Saturday, Dec. 2, 2017
5:35 p.m. A Libby caller reported losing his black bag with prescription pills and medical marijuana after leaving it on the car roof. He then called back to report that he found the bag, it was far out on the high-way.
10:37 p.m. Someone on Tamarack Trail called 911 to report something bad happening at their grandson’s friend’s house. Officers responded to find that the caller’s grandson wasn’t getting along with his friend and wanted to go home.
Sunday, Dec. 3, 2017
5:57 a.m. A Kootenai Vista resident called 911 to report an unknown female who was highly intoxicated sleeping on her couch. The drunken woman had made pour decisions.
Tuesday, Dec. 5, 2017
11:31 a.m. A male called 911 to report his girlfriend attacking him while he was trying to pack his belongings. Officers responded and transported him to a motel.
3:34 p.m. An eagle was caught in a snare near Pipe Ridge Road. Trapping them is ill-eagle.
Thursday, Dec. 7, 2017
12:52 p.m. A caller reported horses in a field on Parmenter Dr. that do not appear to be getting fed. They looked so hungry they could eat a horse, but they were all still there.
Friday, Dec. 8, 2017
9:57 p.m. Suspicious people were reported behind the old school on Farm to Market. Per the caller, they were “pounding on things, screaming and yelling and sounds like maybe getting sick.”
Saturday, Dec. 9, 2017
10:56 a.m. A male on Nevada Ave. reported asking a woman with a bad temper to move out of his house. He reported that her bowling balls were sitting in the entry way and he may need officers to respond if she shows up upset. Split happens. Don’t think too much about this one or you’ll strike out and your mind will end up in the gutter.
4:43 p.m. A woman on Tamarack Ln. reported a break in to a trailer she was watching. Someone broke in through the window during the night and that morning had finished taking the broken glass from the window. She couldn’t tell if anything else was missing.
Sunday, Dec. 10, 2017
3:25 p.m. A 24 year old male called 911 to find out if he could “date” a 18 year old female.