Go nuts for nuts!
- Despite being high in fat, nuts are incredibly nutritious and healthy.
- They are loaded with magnesium, vitamin E, fiber and various other nutrients.
- Studies show that nuts can help you lose weight, and may help fight type 2 diabetes and heart disease.
- Additionally, about 10-15% of the calories in nuts aren’t even absorbed into the body, and some evidence suggests that they can boost metabolism.
- In one study, almonds were shown to increase weight loss by 62% compared to complex carbohydrates
Provided by healthline.com