Alfredo Chicken Lasagna Rolls
This weeks recipe courtesy of allrecipes.com
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 2 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 package ranch dressing mix
- 9 lasagna noodles
- 1 cup Alfredo sauce
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup crumbled cooked bacon
- 1 pinch dried oregano
- 1 pinch garlic salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine evaporated milk, chicken, and ranch dressing mix in a skillet over medium heat; cook until chicken is no longer pink in the center, 10 to 15 minutes. Shred chicken.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook lasagna noodles in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until tender yet firm to the bite, about 8 minutes. Drain and dry on paper towels.
- Spread Alfredo sauce over each noodle; top with shredded chicken.
- Combine mozzarella cheese, bacon, oregano, and garlic salt in a bowl; sprinkle over chicken layer. Roll each noodle around the filling and place rolls in an 8-inch baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is melted and bubbly, 30 to 35 minut