Cc’s Yummy Baked Potato Soup
2/3 cup of butter
2/3 cup of all purpose flour
4 potatoes, baked, peeled and cubed
12 slices of bacon, crispy and crumbled
1 1/4 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
8 ounces of sour cream
3/4 teaspoon of salt
1/2 teaspoon of black pepper
4 cups of milk
- In a pan, melt your butter and whisk in flour over medium heat until smooth.
- Gradually add milk, constantly stirring until thickened.
- Add potatoes and bring soup to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir until chees is completely melted.
- Serve and enjoy!