Austin Duve and Kelsi Fox
welcomed a baby girl on
Sunday, June 20, 2021 at 11:26 p.m.
Kinslee Duve weighed 6 lbs, 1 oz
and measured 19 ¼ inches long.
She was delivered by Dr. Kelli Jarrett.
Photo provided by: Joseph D. Jameson Photography
William and Kira Tew welcomed a baby boy on Monday, June 14, 2021
at 5:59 pm.
Colton Tew weighed
8 pounds, 6 ounces
21.5 inches long.
He was delivered
by Dr. Daniel Taylor
Cabinet Peaks Medical Center
“Gold Standard Performer”
Submitted by CPMC
Libby, MT – Cabinet Peaks Medical Center is pleased to announce they have been selected as a CliftonLarsonAllen (CLA) Gold Standard Performer. CLA reviewed data on more than 1200 Critical Access Hospitals across the US. The organization was recognized as one of 44 to receive the honor.
To receive the Gold Standard, CPMC had to meet several performance
criteria created by CLA to identify, measure, and learn from the top
performers. With the continuing changes in health care, it is important to
recognize several indicators of success. CLA identified the top CAHs as
“Gold Standard Performers” based on their ability to achieve significantly above average performance on all key areas of focus over a sustained period.
When identifying the 44 Gold Standard CAHs, the following characteristics were consistently identified in the data:
– They deliver great quality and service and are highly efficient.
– There is strategic, cultural, care process, and economic alignment with the physicians in the community, which results in a strong balance sheet to invest to meet market demands.
– They have demonstrated the ability to recruit and retain physicians which has led to growth in market share and volume.
– They have built collaborative relationships with other providers, payors, employers, and communities, which results in improvements in community health outcomes and lower total costs of care.
– There is full commitment from the management team and governance to improve productivity and reduce costs.
In the midst of the turmoil surrounding the pandemic in the past year, the news of the award couldn’t have come at a better time for the morale of the employees at CPMC. Bruce Whitfield, CEO of Cabinet Peaks Medical Center, was elated to have the facility and its team receive the award. “I’m so proud
of our providers and staff for getting recognized for the outstanding care
that they provide each and every day. All of us at CPMC know what a great organization we have, but it’s still awesome to get noticed for doing an
outstanding job by an external review. It’s truly an honor to work with such
a great dedicated team. “