All charges are misdemeanors unless specifically listed as a felony. Dollar figures shown (if any) are bail/bond amounts. Transferred prisoners are listed as released because they were released by Lincoln County.
As of June 3, 2019
- Aarstad, Presley Pauline, 28; arrested June 3, 2019. Charged with aggravated DUI. Libby City Court, $1,085.
- Borchardt Robertson, Michael, 24; arrested Nov. 12, 2018. Charged with felony attempt of deliberate homicide. Libby Justice Court, $500,000.
- Brumbaugh, Richard Allen II, 30; arrested May 4, 2019. charged with revocation of sentence. Lincoln County. Scheduled to be released Oct. 26, 2019.
- Chartier, Casey James, 28; arrested May 5, 2019. Charged with felony extra jurisdiction arrest and felony revoke release-bail or bond. Lincoln County, $60,000.
- Escudero, Andreas Miguel, 38; arrested April 23, 2019. felony revocation of sentence. DOC/LCDC.
- Flanagan, Joseph Michael, 43; arrested May 24, 2019. Charged with felony criminal contempt. Lincoln County, $10,000.
- Fletcher, Blake Casey, 23; arrested April 14, 2019, Charged with stop sign violation, improper passing, basic speeding, reckless driving, DUI drugs or alcohol, and felony criminal endangerment. Lincoln County, $40,000.
- Forner, Eric Allen, 39; arrested April 25, 2019. Charged with felony possession with intent to sell, felony possession of dangerous drugs, and felony extrajurisdiction arrest. Libby Justice Court, $20,000.
- Frye, Willie James Jr., 51; arrested May 5, 2019. Charged with felony revocation of sentence, felony failure to register as an offender and felony probation violation. Adult Probation, $85,000.
- Gardner, Jeremiah Richard, 42; arrested May 8, 2019. Charged with felony revoke of release bail or bond. District Court, $25,000.
- Germain, Eugene Thomas, 25; arrested May 21, 2019. Charged with three counts of felony burglary of residence and felony motor vehicle theft. Lincoln County, $10,000.
- Grainger, Paula Nicole, 33; arrested March 11, 2019. Charged with possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of dangerous drugs and felony possession with intent to sell. Lincoln County, $75,000.
- Hart, David James, 63; arrested May 23, 2019. charged with felony extrajurisdiction arrest. Libby Justice Court.
- Kelley, Steven Wayne, 48; arrested May 20, 2019. Charged with DUI drugs or alcohol. Lincoln County. Scheduled to be released, June 18, 2019.
- Knaak-Oden, Marcia Mae, 62; arrested May 30. Charged with DUI drugs or alcohol. Libby Justice Court. Scheduled to be released June 6, 2019.
- Long, Michael Robert, 39; arrested Jan. 2, 2019. Charged with felony probation violation, possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of dangerous drugs, felony possession with intent to sell, and felony extra jurisdiction. District Court/ ADU, $100,000.
- Mckeever, Casey S., 38; arrested May 24, 2019. Charged with felony assault with a weapon. Lincoln County, $10,000.
- Moss, Gregory Thomas, 28; arrested Dec. 18, 2018. Charged with felony burglary of a residence, felony theft all others, criminal trespass to property, and escape. Libby Justice Court, $30,000.
- Norvell, Brian Thomas, 31; arrested May 25, 2019. Charged with felony returned for court. Lincoln County, $250,000.
- Peterson, Jonathan Joseph, 29; arrested Dec. 7, 2018. Charged with possession of drug paraphernalia, criminal mischief, and partner family member assault. Lincoln County, $35,000.
- Priebe, Matthew Manfred, 29; arrested May 18, 2019. charged with revocation of sentence, felony possession of dangerous drugs, possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of dangerous drugs. Lincoln County, $15,000.
- Schimmel, Arthur Calvin Jr., 48; arrested May 24, 2019. Charged with revoke release bail or bond. Libby Justice Court, $5,000.
- Steele, Terry Lee, 60; arrested May 29, 2019. Charged with failure to appear. Libby Justice Court. Scheduled to be released June 8, 2019.
- Steiger, Dustin Alfred, 30; arrested May 8, 2019. charged with four counts of issuing bad checks and felony revocation of sentence. Adult Probation, $21,500.
- Stewart, Cierra Lynn, 21; arrested May 20, 2019. Charged with hold/commit for outside agency. Adult Probation.
- Vandeberg, Todd James Michels, 55; arrested Feb. 8, 2019. Charged with revocation of sentence. Libby District, $25,000.
- Viereck, Richard Harold, 44; arrested May 28, 2019. Charged with two counts of violation of protection order and revoke release-bail or bond. Libby Justice Court, $35,000.
- Watters, Charlene May, 36; arrested May 31. Charged with felony failure to appear. Libby Justice Court, $5,000.
Monday, May 20
4:10 p.m. With reckless abandon, a man called requesting information on how to purchase an abandoned car from the side of the road.
10:04 p.m. A man called to complain about his neighbor who had music playing so loudly that the caller couldn’t hear his television. Dispatch didn’t have to respond to his complaint since he couldn’t hear what they said anyway.
Tuesday, May 21
7:22 a.m. A caller reported someone sneaking into his yard to steal his chickens from their pen. He made it clear that it was not a wild predator and that he was not sending authorities on a wild goose chase.
Thursday, May 23
8:25 a.m. A male called to report a homeless man throwing trash in the parking lot of a local business. During the call, the troublemaker marked his territory. It was a wee bit funny when he said to the homeless man, “urine trouble.”
10:24 a.m. Callers were really having a cow about seven cattle standing in the road way. They were on guard.
4:15 p.m. A shaken male called to ask police to please answer his door for him. The person knocking was all stirred up and quite vigorous. He didn’t want to be assaulted or robbed, he just wanted the situation to chill.
10:30 p.m. A grown man was throwing rocks at the windows of homes in the trailer park. The man was between a rock and a hard place called jail.
Wednesday, May 29
9:39 a.m. A caller reported finding dog hair on her front porch chairs. Officers started an investigation just so they could call off the dogs.
2:25 p.m. A caller said she heard construction workers outside her home arguing loudly and was concerned it would turn to a physical altercation. Turns out they were just raising the roof and she was eavesdropping.
4:35 p.m. Someone on their way to a baseball game saw children parking their bikes against a telephone pole and decided to alert the police. He was anticipating foul play.
Thursday, May 30
7:56 a.m. A caller reported a suspected drunk driver driving on the left side of the road.
3:55 p.m. A woman reported selling a car to a couple for $2,000 and only received a single $50 bill. Maybe they thought she was going to pick up the check.
Saturday, June 1
2:20 a.m. A caller reported a drug deal happening near his home. The situation was mind blowing and happened at the crack of dawn.
7:10 p.m. A caller reported an absurdly large puddle in the roadway, but the complaint didn’t hold water.
Sunday, June 2
10:11 p.m. A woman called to report her ex boyfriend stealing her television then skipping town. She was a desperate housewife and just wanted law and order.
7:53 p.m. A caller reported a car that had been abandoned on his property for over three years was now being taken back by the original owner. He didn’t even have to pay for them to haul it away.
9:54 p.m. A woman called to report accidentally scraping her car along a restaurant wall. She just grabbed a small bite of it so fixing it would be a piece of cake. Officers took the call with a grain of salt.