Sunrise & Sunset Times
|August 4||6:20:18 a.m.||9:16:16 p.m.|
|August 5||6:21:39 a.m.||9:14:43 p.m.|
|August 6||6:23:00 a.m.||9:13:08 p.m.|
|August 7||6:24:21 a.m.||9:11:31 p.m.|
|August 8||6:25:43 a.m.||9:09:53 p.m.|
|August 9||6:27:05 a.m.||9:08:14 p.m.|
|August 10||6:28:27am.||9:06:33 p.m.|
Simons Weekly Weather
Northwest Montana Regional Forecast
Tuesday, August 3—
Mostly sunny and hot. Highs in the mid 90s to 102 with lower 80s around 5000 feet. Afternoon west to southwest winds 5 to 15 mph.
Wednesday, August 4—
Dry and hot. Lows in the 50s except lower 70s on slopes and ridge tops and mid 60s around 5000 feet. Highs in the mid 90s to 102 with mid 80s around 5000 feet.
Thursday, August 5—
Cooler with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the mid 50s to lower 60s except upper 60s on slopes and ridge tops with near 60 around 5000 feet. Highs in the lower 80s to near 90 with near 70
around 5000 feet.
Friday & Saturday,
August 6 & 7—
Cooler and locally breezy with a chance of rain. Lows in the mid 40s to mid 50s with upper 40s around 5000 feet. Highs in the upper 60s to upper 70s with mid 50s around 5000 feet.
Sunday, August 8—
A slight chance of showers. Lows in the 40s with mid 40s around 5000 feet. Highs in the 70s to near 80 with near 60 around 5000 feet.
For the most up to
date information visit
Find Simon on Facebook:
National Gas Inventory
As of August 2, 2021 –
Montana gas prices have risen 4.0 cents per gallon in the past week,
averaging $3.25/g today, according
to GasBuddy’s daily survey of 615
stations in Montana. Gas prices in Montana are 13.8 cents per gallon higher than a month ago and stand $1.02/g higher than a year ago.
Courtesy of GasBuddy
Full Time Teller/Lincoln County Credit Union
– K-6 Interventionist/Instructional Coach
– Patient Account Rep/Cabinet Peaks
– Practice Receptionist OBGYN Clinic/Cabinet Peaks
– Imaging Technologist/Cabinet Peaks
– 2021-22 School Nutrition Assistant/$11.47/5 hrs a day
– 2021-22 High School English Teacher
– (7-12 Grades) Instructional Coach
– Landfill Site Attendant/$12.43/Full-Time/Lincoln County
– Concrete Finisher/$20.00/FT/Riley Excavating & Concrete
– Bartender/Waitstaff/Silver Spur
– Land Specialist/$29.30-$31.30/Lincoln County
– Treatment Court Coordinator/State of Montana
– Emergency Management Specialist/$23.33/Lincoln County
– Merchandiser Truck Help/$14/15-20 hrs/Flathead Bev. Co
– Caregiver Libby/Troy/$10.50/ Hrs vary/Cabinet MT Home
– Store Deli/Town Pump/Libby
– Store Clerk/Town Pump/Libby
– Emergency Room RN (PRN)
– Respiratory Therapist PRN
– Health Unit Clerk
– Executive Director-LCPA/KRDC
– On-site Construction Foreman/$20-$30/Meadowlark Homes
– Concrete Laborer/$12/FT/Riley Excavating & Concrete
– Machinist/Mechanic – Libby #66806/State of Montana
– Environmental Service Aide-Weekends
Employers: Are you having a hard time filling
positions or training workers? Contact Job Service to learn
about several programs that can assist you with
the cost of hiring and training workers!
Open Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 8 a,m. -5 p.m.
and Wednesday 11 a.m. -5 p.m.
To return completed applications to Job Service Libby:
– Hand deliver completed applications to Job Service-Libby,
417 Mineral Avenue, Suite 4 (Place in mail slot in the door)
– Email completed applications to email@example.com
– Fax completed applications to 406-293-5134
– Mail applications to Job Service-Libby, 417 Mineral Avenue, Suite 4, Libby, MT 59923
Please contact Job Service-Libby at 406-293-6282, extension 0
or firstname.lastname@example.org if you need a generic application emailed, mailed or faxed to you. Leave a detailed message with your name and phone number so we can return your call promptly.
*A full listing of all jobs now available in Lincoln
County can be accessed by visiting Montana Works